South coast, Solent UK corporate and social sailing days!
Based at Port Hamble Marina. SO31 4QD
Please e-mail us with your preferred dates.
- South coast, Solent UK
- Designed to your requirements
- Catering choices for aboard or ashore
- No experience required
- Training provided, if wanting to learn
- Relax and let us do the work
- Overnight aboard prior to your event possible
Check out the sample itinerary below, and then adapt it to suit your party!
Escape the office. Enjoy the sights. Treat your guests or share with friends.
Call or message us to explore the options!
Solent Corporate Day Sail
SAMPLE 1 DAY ITINERARY: Arrive 9:00 for coffee, Danish pastries and enjoy a morning sail out from the Hamble river to Southampton water and into the Solent.
Get to grips with the sail handling, helming and navigation or simply kick back and enjoy the view. The choice is yours!
With a wide range of options for the day ahead, you are spoiled for choice. The reason that the Solent is the most popular and famous sailing water in the UK.
Sail into the western Solent with the rolling hills and tree lined coasts either side of you, and towards the (in)famous Needles. Past ports such as Beaulieu, Yarmouth and Lymington.
Or, head East past Queen Victoria’s birthplace, Osbourne house and towards the historic forts guarding the Eastern entrance to the Solent.
Anchor among the views or, perhaps choose one of the many bars/restaurants of Cowes for your lunch stop.
The afternoon sees a continuing cruise, venturing further. Consider a ‘race against the clock’ or, with a sister yacht in a ’round the cans’ event before heading back to base. We aim to return to base for an approximate 17:30hrs departure.
Sample additional options;-
- Deluxe marina bar breakfasts; lunch ashore; bubbly, Pimms and fine foods aboard;
- Stay aboard overnight and enjoy a relaxing evening prior to your sail.
- Overnight elsewhere on a two day event and extend the adventure.
- Combine with many options of onshore facilities or, sail among events such as Cowes week, round the island race classic yacht week.
- Discounts available for consecutive day bookings.
Call Paul on 01508 499343 or 07957996070 to chat through your requirements and to book an East coast sailing day, or send us a message.
Explore The East Coast
Price: Bespoke to your requirements
Discount: Save on 2 or more consecutive days
Whats included: in general, the following apply;-
Boat costs: Yacht and all boat associated costs included in your quote
Skipper: An experienced Yachtmaster Instructor
Meals: All snacks & soft drinks included.
Safety: All safety equipment included
Waterproofs: Are available at a small charge, please ask
Terms & Conditions: Are available on our web site.
Sailing experience: None required on this cruise.
Discounts: Only one discount/offer per booking.
Please email email@example.com for a quote request, or complete the form on this page.