Explore the South Coast on a Solent Sailing Day!
Corporate Event - Southampton
- Solent and beyond for one or more days aboard
- A day designed to your requirements
- Catering choices for aboard or ashore
- No experience required
- Training provided, if wanting to learn
- Relax and let us do the work
- Overnight aboard prior to your event possible
Escape the office. Enjoy the sights. Treat your guests or share with friends. Check out the sample itinerary below, and then adapt it to suit your party! Call or message us to explore the options!
Sailing Event Information
Sample one day event
- Arrive 9:00 for coffee, Danish pastries. Meet the crew & safety briefing.
- Enjoy a morning sail in the Solent.
- Get to grips with the sail handling, helming and navigation or simply kick back and enjoy the view. The choice is yours!
- Lunch can be aboard with a choice of menus, or ashore at your choice from a variety of hostelries.
- Continue cruising into the afternoon and venture further into (or out of) the Solent, or perhaps a race against the clock, or a ‘sister yacht’ in a ’round the cans’ event.
- Enjoy views varying from the picturesque coastline of the Isle of Wight and the Needles, to the cruise ships at Southampton docks. Visit Cowes the sailing Mecca or View Osbourne house, Queen Victoria’s birthplace. Explore the tree lined river Beaulieu. Sail past the Napoleonic forts off Portsmouth and the open waters around!
- Finally, a sail back to Base for an approximately 17:00hrs departure.
- Sample additional options;- deluxe marina bar breakfasts; lunch ashore; bubbly, Pimms and fine foods aboard; stay aboard overnight and enjoy a relaxing evening prior to your sail. Overnight elsewhere on a two day event and extend the adventure. Combine with shore facilities or events such as the Isle of Wight music festival; Cowes week fireworks; Bournemouth Air show and more!
Discounts available for consecutive day bookings.
Call Paul on 01508 499343 or 07957996070 to chat through your requirements and to book a Solent sailing day, or send us a message.
Explore The South Coast
Booking Code: FS1923
Duration: 1 or more days aboard
Starting: 0900hrs for Danish and coffee .
Finishing: 1700hrs departure approx
Price: Bespoke to your requirements
Discount: Save on 2 or more consecutive days
Whats included: in general, the following apply;-
Boat costs: Yacht and all boat associated costs included in your quote
Skipper: An experienced Yachtmaster Instructor
Meals: All snacks & soft drinks included.
Safety: All safety equipment included
Waterproofs: Are available at a small charge, please ask
Terms & Conditions: Are available on our web site.
Sailing experience: None required on this cruise.
Discounts: Only one discount/offer per booking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote request, or complete the form on this page.
Call Fairlead Sailing
07957 996 070
Sailing Event Map Locations
Port Hamble Marina
Port Hamble Marina