Family & Friends Sailing Days
Book a great day out sailing with family and friends aboard Serena, our 40ft Beneteau Oceanis yacht, based at Woolverstone Marina, Woolverstone. Ipswich IP91AS.
Our family sailing days are suitable for all family or friend groups from the experienced, totally novice or a mixed group. We cater for all, from a gentle start to sailing for a novice group, to a full-on sail, getting the most from the boat capabilities for a more confident group who perhaps have tried it before.
We adapt our approach to the group and look to ensure that all have a hugely positive, memorable, fun sailing day afloat. The yacht caters for a maximum of 10 on board (including crew) for a day sail.
For the younger sailors – Make it a Swallows and Amazons trip, on a bigger boat.
- Sail for the day and fully involve the ‘youngsters’ (they often ‘get it’ quicker than the adults)
- Safe and child friendly (gently does it)
- ‘Drive’ the yacht
- Fun competitions can be arranged aboard
- We will adjust the day to suit your group
- Sail to some local beauty spots
- Drop the anchor and have a swim
- Catch some fish (equipment provided)
- Drop the huge crab net overboard (crabs almost guaranteed)
- Use the dinghy and outboard get ashore and explore
- Depending on children ages we may require 1 adult (with parental responsibility) per child